Three years ago while I was checking my ”weheartit” page I saw several photos of some perfect and so beautiful cakes made in colourful cups . I’ve searched the web to find the most easy recipe in order to execute it . I have to admit I don’t quite own it when it comes to kitchen matters . So I found a pretty simple recipe and decided to make those cupcakes and give them to the people I loved or I was about to love . I started cooking and I remember clearly that smile on my face cause I was so nervous what my beloved ones will think about them . To me those cupcakes were so so so delicious . In fact I never made them so delicious again . I suppose it was the first time luck . The next morning I packed six of them and went to school like I achieved something amazing ( as if 😛 ) . Luckily all my friends loved them . Since then I make them every time I invite someone special over , on birthdays , on celebrations , on christmas , even on summer I combine them with ice cream .
And now I told you the story about the not so narrow cupcakes I will show you the best and most easy recipe in order to make them and make everyone around you wonder where did your pastry talent was hidden . Are you ready ?
All you going to need is :
For 12 cupcakes
- 1 package of oreo cookies
- 75 gr self rise flour
- 25 gr powder cocoa
- 100 gr light brown sugar
- 100 gr butter ( room temperature )
- 2 eggs
For the frosting :
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1 table spoon caster sougar
How to :
- Preheat the oven 180 celsius
- Open 12 oreo cookies carefully and put the side with the cream in a cup
- Put the flour and the cacao powder in the same bowl
- In another bowl mix the sugar and the butter until they become one creamy mixture
- Add the eggs one by one and slowly add the flour-cocoa mixture
- Mix careully
- Put the mixture in the cups with the oreo cookie by filling the 3/4 of the cup
- Bake for 14-17 minutes
- For the frosting , mix the sugar with the sour cream ( you can add any colour you want )
- After the frosting is ready put in the fridge .
- By now your delicious cupcakes must be baked , get them out of the oven and let them rest for a while
- Finally place the frosting on top of the cupcakes and TARIRARA YOU MADE IT 😀
Always yours ,
Angelique XoXo ❤
Ps : Always be a cupcake in a world of muffins !!!